Thursday, May 13, 2010

Section 2: Character traits.

In this novel the main character Ty Johnson is a teenage guy from a rough neighborhood in the Bronx, New York were drugs and gang violence are a part of an everyday life. Ty's dad was a big time drug dealer who got caught, and now he is in jail. Ty took over the business and is very successful in what he does, he is very smart and careful about what he does as well, hes got many friends and some enemies. Ty is also a very good athlete he goes to the gym regularly, plays basketball. In the novel Ty is described as a ladies man and a loving son.


If your loved ones were in trouble, would you give up everything that you have to protect them?

5 comments:

  1. If my loved ones were in trouble I would do my best to protect them. It would depend on the situation they were in. If its that serious of a situation I have to think about how it would affect me first and then decide whether or not to give up everything for them. Also it depends on why they were in trouble, if it wass something that they did that wasn't right in the first place and they do it anyways then its their own fault. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If someone that I loved was in trouble I would do everything in my power to help them. If helping them resulted in giving up everything that I had I think that I would do it and it would be worth it because your helping someone that you love and their always going to be there for you when your in trouble, other posessions aren't that important when it comes to helping a loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my loved ones were in trouble i would do anything in my power to help them to a certain extent without getting myself in trouble. i wouldnt give up everything unless what i am doing is the cause of it then i would give it all up or give it to a friend to take over until your family is out of the clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If one of my loved ones were in trouble I would do everything I possibly could to protect them. Unless it would get me into more trouble than they are already in. I think it all depends on the situation you are put in and what the circumstances are for your family/friends or yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If my loved ones were in trouble I would give up everything I could to try and protect them. The only way I won't not try to protect my loved ones, would be if I had to help and it would put myself and my loved ones in even more trouble then they are in now.

    ReplyDelete